Join the Dartmouth XC Ski Center & Ford Sayre
Wednesday, Jan 30, 2019 6:00–7:45 pm
NH High School (NHIAA) Ski Jumping Competition
Park at Dartmouth Cross Country Ski Center, Oak Hill Drive, Hanover
Watch top Male & Female High School competitors from around the state soar over 100 feet under the lights
Music, Hot Chocolate, Campfire, Marshmallows, Athletic Courage
- From downtown Hanover take Lyme Road (Rt 10 North to the first rotary just before the COOP Foodstore).
- Take the first right off the rotary onto Reservoir Road.
- Reservoir road comes to a “T” after roughly 0.7 miles.
- Take a left on Oak Hill Drive toward Storrs Pond and the Dartmouth Cross Country SkiCenter.
- Park at the Dartmouth Cross Country Ski Center. The jumps are up the hill to the left(hidden by a few trees). From the parking lot you’ll see the lights from the ski jumpingcomplex shining through the trees. If this lot is full, more parking is available close by at the Ray School on Reservoir Road or at the Garipay Field parking lot closer to Route 10.