The Ford Sayre Nordic Club is for Upper Valley skiers beyond the high school age group. Most centrally, the club is focused on love of the sport and fostering community across generations.
2022-2023 Season Offerings
- Bi-Weekly Intensity Emails: learn the reasoning behind intensity training and get detailed intensity workout instructions every other week (August – December)
- Weekly Mobility sessions with Carly Wynn (via Zoom; Fridays, 5-6pm, with optional 15-minute beginner’s meditation following)
- Omer and Bob’s equipment discounts
- Point-to-point, supported roller skis
- One in-person Spenst session
- Weekly coached workouts at Garipay or Oak Hill
- Race support and access to our club wax box
We rely on the generosity of our members to provide all of this great programming! Our $25 membership helps us keep the club accessible to all, but we’d love it if you could help support our offerings by becoming a sustaining member at either the $75 or $150 level. With more budget, we can offer more programming – we are hoping to add more in-person coached sessions and Zoom Strength in the spring, but we need your support.
Issues with registration? Please contact Program Heads Rose Wilson and Mariah Cleveland at Club@FordSayre.org