The Ford Sayre Nordic Club is for Upper Valley skiers beyond the high school age group. Most centrally, the club is focused on love of the sport and fostering community across generations.
2021-2022 Season Offerings
- Bi-Weekly Intensity Emails: learn the reasoning behind intensity training and get detailed intensity workout instructions every other week
- Weekly Mobility sessions with Carly Wynn (Fridays, 5-6pm, with optional 15-minute beginner’s meditation following)
- Access to recorded spenst (explosive ski-specific strength) sessions
- Access to purchase snazzy new race suits – for your return to racing this winter!
- Omer and Bob’s equipment discounts
Fall Offerings – see schedule for details
- Learn-to-Rollerski sessions
- Rollerski Agility Sessions
- Weekly workout at Garipay or Oak Hill
We rely on the generosity of our members to provide all of this great programming! Our $25 membership helps us keep the club accessible to all, but we’d love it if you could help support our offerings by becoming a sustaining member at either the $75 or $150 level.
Issues with registration? Please contact Program Heads Elissa and Joel Bradley at Club@FordSayre.org