Registration will remain OPEN for Grades 3-8 until 11/06. Registration for Grades 1-2 will remain OPEN until 11/20.
All parents and skiers are invited to the Ford Sayre Ski Sale, where an information table will be available for you to learn more about the different programs. This will be held Sunday, November 3, 2019 from noon to 2:30 pm at the Richmond Middle School in Hanover, NH. This is a chance for all athletes and parents to meet coaches and program heads, and have any questions answered. Program coordinators will be on hand to answer questions as well as provide opportunities to register your children.
Due to COVID-19, the Ford Sayre Ski Sale will not be in-person this year. If you have questions about the registration process or general questions about the Ford Sayre Program, please send an email to info@FordSayre.org.
Where need exists, the Ford Sayre Council may grant exemption from payment of program fees. Please go to our Scholarships page for more information.
COVID-19 refund policy:
Cancelation of program before the first day of training (whether dryland or on-snow): 100% of program fee less $40 registration fee will be refunded.
Cancelation after the first day of training (whether dryland or on-snow): Program fee will be refunded on a sliding scale based on elapsed time, and fixed and variable costs incurred. We commit to returning all unspent program fees.
Refund policy for individual athletes:
Refunds are made at the discretion of program heads using the following guidelines:
- Up to 95% refund less $40 registration fees may be made for any reason from the time of registration until December 31st or after the first weekend of on-snow training, whichever is later.
- A refund less registration fees may be made due to a ski season-ending injury or illness as follows:
- Up to 50% of the program fee may be refunded from January 1st through January 15th
- Up to 25% of the program may be refunded from January 16th through February 15th
- After February 15th refunds are not available for any reason.
Refunds cannot be granted for sessions not attended or canceled due to weather or safety factors.
Refunds apply only to Ford Sayre program fees and do not include ski passes from the Dartmouth Skiway, Dartmouth Cross Country Ski Center, Whaleback or other areas.
Refund requests must be received in writing. Please contact program heads as needed.