Registration for winter programs opens on October 1st at noon.
We believe the ability to pay should not be a barrier to participation. We offer a confidential application process, and make determinations based on athlete/family need, available funding, and athlete commitment. An overview of the process and the application can be found on our SCHOLARSHIPS page.
COVID-19 refund policy:
Cancelation of program before the first day of training (whether dryland or on-snow): 100% of program fee less $60 registration fee will be refunded.
Cancelation after the first day of training (whether dryland or on-snow): Program fee will be refunded on a sliding scale based on elapsed time, and fixed and variable costs incurred. We commit to returning all unspent program fees.
Refund policy for individual athletes:
Refunds are made at the discretion of program heads using the following guidelines:
- Up to 95% refund less $60 registration fees may be made for any reason from the time of registration until December 31st or after the first weekend of on-snow training, whichever is later.
- A refund less registration fees may be made due to a ski season-ending injury or illness as follows:
- Up to 50% of the program fee may be refunded from January 1st through January 15th
- Up to 25% of the program may be refunded from January 16th through February 15th
- After February 15th refunds are not available for any reason.
Refunds cannot be granted for sessions not attended or canceled due to weather or safety factors.
Refunds apply only to Ford Sayre program fees and do not include ski passes from the Dartmouth Skiway, Dartmouth Cross Country Ski Center, Whaleback or other areas.
Refund requests must be received in writing. Please contact program heads as needed.