Cross Country Skiing and Ski Jumping
From I-89, take Exit 18 to Oak Hill
Take 120 North to Hanover — Details:
- Straight through stoplight at Jesse’s restaurant. (Jesse’s is 2.9 miles from Interstate 89).
- Straight through stoplight at Greensboro Road.
- Take the right fork at the next stoplight in front of the Coop food store. (The Coop is 4.2 miles from Interstate 89).
- You should still be on 120 North (which becomes Park Street).
- Continue straight through two more stoplights.
- At the third stoplight take a right on Route 10.
- You should still be on route 120 north heading toward Lyme.
- Go 0.9 miles and take a right at the round-about on Reservoir Road.
- Reservoir Road comes to a “T” after roughly 0.7 mile.
- Take a left down to the Storrs Pond/Oak Hill ski complex.
- Park there. The jumps are up the hill to the left.
View Oak Hill Ski Trails and Jumps in a larger map