INFORMATION FOR THE 1 DAY BKL PROGRAM:
|Location:||Garipay Fields (9 Reservoir Road, Hanover)|
|Technique:||Dryland, Tennis shoes please|
|Upcoming events:||End-of-Year Banquet: March 11th @ 6:00PM|
What a (strange) season! Tomorrow is our final practice, and we’ll have fun and games with warm spring-like weather. We’ll spend the last 5 minutes of practice sharing snacks with the children in the 2- and 3-day BKL program. Parents, please join us if you are able! No need to bring anything, we will provide the snacks. For planning purposes, please send me a note if your child does NOT plan to join us on Tuesday.
BANQUET MARCH 11:
Our End of Season Banquet will take place on Friday, March 11, from 6-7:30pm at the Black Recreation Center in Hanover. It’s a pot luck dinner with time for thanks, slides and celebration. PLEASE ADD YOUR name, number of people attending, and what you would like to bring to this google doc. It’s a wonderful and fun way to end the season, and we hope to see you there!
PICTURES FROM THIS SEASON? If you have pictures that you would like to share, please share them with me for an end of the year slideshow.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BKL FESTIVAL SKIERS!
Congratulations to the 47 Ford Sayre skiers participating in this weekend’s BKL Festival (ranging in age from 3 to 14 years old! The weather was beautiful, the snow was awesome, and the smiles were plenty! Please consider joining the Ford Sayre team at next year’s festival.
The Ford Sayre crew at the 2016 BKL Festival – Great Glenn Trails, NH
SKI LEASE RETURNS:
Omer and Bob’s:
- If you leased equipment from Omer and Bob’s, please return them to the store by the end of March. Please make sure that the equipment you are returning is clean.
- Please wait to ship your skis until the middle of March when someone will be in the office to receive them.
- You can mail the skis back in the same box that they came in. Return skis to the Waterville, Maine address only. Do not return skis to the Pineland office.
- NENSA Ski Lease Office
1 Post Office Square, Suite 8
Waterville, ME 04901
- NENSA Ski Lease Office
- Please include a sheet with your return that has the following information:
Your Name (or the name the order was placed under)
What equipment you are returning (sizes & quantities)
Any issues that you had with this equipment (broken zipper, stuck binding, etc.)
- Equipment must be returned by April 1st, if received after April 1st a penalty fee of $25 will be charged. Lessor is responsible for the full MSRP replacement cost of any and all equipment not received by NENSA by May 1.
- Please make sure that the equipment you are returning is clean. We all know that mud and possibly klister is a part of spring skiing, so please make sure that the boots especially are in clean condition. There will be a cleaning fee of $20 if skis are returned with mud or kick wax and especially klister on them. Thank you in advance for your help with this!