Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 6:00pm
Roger Burt Memorial Jump, Oak Hill, Hanover
This exciting competition starts at 6pm this coming Wednesday night, and only lasts about an hour.
Come join us for hot chocolate, campfire, marshmallows, athletic courage and quite likely a few good wipe outs.
Anyone coming please bring any noisemakers you have (bells, horns, etc.) to cheer the Hanover High School team competing in this state-wide event!
It’ll be a popular event with a crowd. Therefore, it’s best to park close by in the parking lot of the Ray School on Reservoir Road.
Watch top Male and Female High School competitors from around the state soar over 100 feet under the lights.
- From downtown Hanover take Lyme Road (Rt 10 North to the first rotary just before the COOP Foodstore).
- Take the first right off the rotary onto Reservoir Road.
- Reservoir road comes to a “T” after roughly 0.7 miles.
- Take a left down to the Storrs Pond/Oak Hill ski complex.
- Park there. The jumps are up the hill to the left (hidden by a few trees). From the parking lot you’ll see the lights from the ski jumping complex shining through the trees.