|basic glide wax (remember, you don’t have to do this every time!)
- Hope everyone had a solid frolic in the snow this weekend. What a gift to have snow this early in the season! Woohoo! On Saturday, a group of 10 7th/8th grade skiers joined coaches Greg DeFrancis and Peter Milliken for a day trip up to Trapps/Stowe. The conditions were amazing and the group had a blast. Check out the photo below.
- You can usually see our most recent videos and photos on our “Nordic News” link on the site.
- Mike Silverman will be selling/passing out Dartmouth trail passes tomorrow at Oak Hill from 3:15-4:45. Bring a check if you have not purchased one yet. All 2 & 3 Day skiers MUST purchase a pass. Please do it tomorrow if you haven’t yet.
- Jay Davis found a youth large FS race top in the mini coop bathroom last Thursday. He left it there at the register. Thanks Jay!
- There will be NO PRACTICE on Tuesday, December 23. Please mark your calendars.
- The next Nordic Committee meeting will be meeting on Thursday, January 8, from 7-8:30 in the Rotary Room at the Howe Library. These meetings are open to all and we welcome interested folks.
- NENSA has informed us that their clothing orders will not be ready by the holiday. For those of you who have ordered items, we apologize. We don’t have any control over this system and we understand it is frustrating since many of you had planned these items as gifts. Kathy will let us know once the order arrives so no need to email her to ask. Thanks for your patience and many thanks to Kathy for her endless work.
- From Vicki May: “Mark your calendars for the annual Ford Sayre New Year’s Day Ski at Thetford Academy on January 1, 2015 at 1pm. This is a fun, informal cross-country skiing event for Ford Sayre families and friends. There will be a series of short, freestyle events for both kids and parents, as well as some silly relays. Let me know if you can bring cookies for after the events. Vicki May email@example.com “
- See you on the snow tomorrow!