Hello 1-day a week BKL families,
We look forward to seeing you at practice tomorrow!
|Upcoming Events:||Ford Sayre New Year’s Day Ski at Thetford Academy on January 1, 2015 at 1pm. (See description below)|
- We look forward to seeing your children at Garipay tomorrow. Remember that it is getting dark very early, so please plan to pick your children up by 4:30. Also, please remember to make sure that you sign-in and sign-out your child with one of our coaches or volunteers!
- All 1-day skiers will meet on the West side (Co-op side) of the parking lot. As you look at the ski area, look for our colored signs along the edge of the parking lot to identify your grade level.
- Mike Silverman from Dartmouth will be present at Oak Hill at practice time tomorrow (3:15-4:45) to pass out Dartmouth ski trail passes for families who have purchased them. Skiers in the 1-day program do not need a season pass to ski at practice, but will need a pass to ski on the Dartmouth trails at other times. Passes are also available at the Dartmouth Outing Club (DOC) House at Occom Pond during their regular hours (Tuesday to Friday, 10-5). http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/services/xc_ski_center.html
- The next Ford Sayre Nordic Committee meeting will be held on Thursday, January 8, from 7-8:30 in the Rotary Room at the Howe Library. These meetings are open to all and we welcome interested folks.
- Mark your calendars for the Annual Ford Sayre New Year’s Day Ski at Thetford Academy on January 1, 2015 at 1pm. This is a fun, informal cross-country skiing event for Ford Sayre families and friends. There will be a series of short, freestyle events for both kids and parents, as well as some silly relays. Please let Vicki May (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you can bring cookies for after the events.