Hello 1-day a week BKL families,
- There is likelihood of a snow day tomorrow. If there is a snow day or early dismissal, WE WILL NOT HAVE PRACTICE. This is a regular policy for FS. If there IS school, but we have to cancel practice, it will be posted at local schools and on this site by noon.
- We will NOT have snacks tomorrow as the weather forecast is looking bad. We will let you know when we will do snacks again. Rain and cookies don’t go very well together!
- Our 1-day groups will meet tomorrow on the West side (co-op side) of the parking lot. As you look at the ski area, look for our colored signs alongside the edge of the parking lot. Note: The 2-day program is meeting along the Reservoir Road side of the same field – and we are encouraging the 1-day and 2-day a week kids to ski together before practice starts.
- Please make sure that your children have waterproof outer layers – and that you have a dry jacket waiting for them when you pick them up!
- Mike Silverman from Dartmouth will be present at Garipay at practice time tomorrow to pass out Dartmouth ski passes for families who have purchased them. He will be at Garipay from 3:15-4:45. Skiers in the 1-day program do not need a season pass to ski at practice, but will need a pass to ski on the Dartmouth trails at other times.
We hope to see you tomorrow!
Aricca Van Citters firstname.lastname@example.org