Hello 1-day a week BKL families!
Welcome to our new email format. In an effort to simplify your lives (and ours), we are changing our communication system. You’re now receiving this email through our website. All emails, current and past, will be posted and archived on the site so you can reference them at any time.
We also encourage you to USE the site to answer your questions. Check out the menu at the left side of the Nordic, BKL One Day tab. Many of your questions are answered right there.
Before every practice, you’ll receive an email in the format below. It should show up on your phone looking the same way, so on strange weather days you can check it on your way to practice to see if anything has changed.
We rarely cancel practice. However, IF PRACTICE IS CANCELLED, it will be posted on the site in this location. The notice should also come to you as an email, but you should always check the site if you aren’t sure since the site will be real time.
Please continue to reach out to me with questions and comments. I want to hear about what is working well, what could be improved, and what is still confusing!
Thanks, Aricca, BKL.One.Day@fordsayre.org
Information for Practice on: Tuesday, December 2, 2014
- The 1-, 2-, and 3-day a week BKL programs will all be at Garipay Field tomorrow – nearly 200 kids! Please be careful in the parking area, especially driving in low-light conditions.
- It is getting dark very early these days – please show up a bit before 4:30 so that we can make sure that all children are with their family or guardian before it gets dark.
- Please check your e-mail/the website tomorrow in case there is a change in practice plans. Any change will be made by noon.
- Note that before, during and after practices, we encourage kids to ski on the snow, not throw it. We’d love your help reminding kids not to throw snowballs.
- Families with kids in the 2 & 3 Day Nordic program will receive a separate email about details for those practices. Please make sure to read both our email and that one as the programs will often have different plans.
|Classic skiing OR Running – bring tennis shoes/snow boots AND/OR ski equipment (if you already have it).
|Thetford Annual Ski & Skate Consignment Sale: December 7th from 9:00-11:00am at the Thetford Elementary School