Ford Sayre presents the NH High School (NHIAA) Ski Jumping Competition
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 6:00pm
- Roger Burt Memorial Jump, Oak Hill, Hanover, NH
- Hot Cocoa, Music, Camp Fire, Fun under the Lights
Come watch top High School competitors from around the state soar over 100 feet under the lights at Oak Hill in Hanover. Cheer for the Hanover High jumping team!
Join us for hot cocoa, music and a camp fire. Here are a few photos from 2015.
- From downtown Hanover take Lyme Road (Rt 10 North to the first rotary just before the COOP Foodstore).
- Take the first right off the rotary onto Reservoir Road.
- Reservoir Road comes to a “T” after roughly 0.7 miles.
- Take a left down to the Storrs Pond/Oak Hill ski complex.
- Park there. The jumps are up the hill to the left (hidden by a few trees). From the parking lot you’ll see the lights from the ski jumping complex shining through the trees.