Silver Fox Trot Cancelled – Stafford Relays? Other?

We are sorry to announce that Ford Sayre has been forced to cancel the SFT as a result of the lack of snow. We are still waiting to hear from Strafford if they will be able to hold their Relays on Sunday. We are also talking with other clubs about holding an informal, last minute race at another location if Strafford does not have races.

We will let you know as we know!

Ashley and Peter

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply