Silver Fox Trot – Feb 27 – Update


The Silver Fox Trot BKL and Citizens race is currently on hold due to marginal snow conditions. Registration has been closed until further notice. We plan to replace our normal “home” race with a more informal fun event on the same day, February 27, if at all possible. We¬†will be monitoring local conditions and setting a location and description of the event on February 23. Stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed!

While the event won’t be as formal as it has been in the past, if you have volunteered to help with this event, please keep the date open as we will most likely need your help in some way in order to pull it off.

More to come.

Ashley and Peter


No comments yet.

Leave a Reply