A message from Izzy Caldwell at Rikert:
Due to the frigid temperatures this weekend, we have decided to postpone the race until Monday. I think most kids have next week off of school. It will start at 1 pm with the lollipoppers and then go 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, and 7/8. Here is a link to the google form, I have updated it. Please let me know if you have registered and can no longer come and also please pre-register if you are planning on racing so that we have an idea on numbers.
I skied at Rikert today and it was GORGEOUS skiing!!!
See you Monday and I hope this works for everyone!
AND, please update our own FS race organization sheet as well:
Go forward, find snow and have a great break!
Ashley and Peter