Mont-Sainte-Anne

A message to those heading to MSA on the 27th from Emily Silver aka Mt-Ste-Anne-Organizer-Extraordinaire:

Hello skier families,

As of right now, there is no snow at Monte-Sainte-Anne, but there is some snow in the forecast.

If you want to cancel without losing the cost of all of your nights, you would need to do so by 11pm Sunday, Dec. 13th. Even in doing that you would lose 50% of the cost of your reservation, and the reservation cannot be moved to a different date. Unfortunately the policy is strict during holiday time.

If you have a reservation – whether you are canceling or not – please email me at emily.silver@thet.net to let me know you are aware of the hotel’s policy and so I know that everyone has seen this message.

Let’s hope we start seeing more snow in the forecast!

Emily

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply