Last call for survey responders!
We have heard from half of our skiers and received some really useful feedback (including suggestions for improving the pre-season information night, sign-in processes for lower grade levels, and coach feedback/communication with parents). If you haven’t responded to the survey yet, PLEASE take a few minutes and let us know what went well or could be improved! Click here for the survey!
Please claim your lost items:
Please let me know if any of these items belongs to you!
- 10 x 14 Pyrex pan (left at the banquet)
- New-looking pair of LL Bean child poles
- One black, red and yellow child pole
- Pair of adult black fleece gloves (no brand name)
- One black adult glove with black flower stitching (no brand name)
- Bracelet with cut & polished stones
Certificate of Participation:
I have Participation certificates for all of the children in the 1-day program (many were handed out at the end-of-the-year banquet). If your child didn’t receive one, please let me know if they would like their certificate and I’ll get it to you. (Sorry, next year we’ll have a better and more timely process for this.)
Once again, thank you for all of your great feedback on the survey and for a great season!