Dear 1-day a week families,
On behalf of our coaching team, thank you for a wonderful season! It was a pleasure to be on the snow with your children this year and to welcome so many new families to the Ford Sayre nordic program. I loved that we were able to bring together over 120 members of our community at the end-of-the-year potluck. What a great way to celebrate the successes of our skiers! We are so proud of the progress they made over the course of the season.
Thank you to the many volunteers that made our 1-day program so special. In particular, I want to thank my other lead coaches – Tracy, Kirsten, Susan, and Helena, our assistant coaches, and the myriad of volunteers who helped with sign-in, KAST, snacks, etc! I want to send a special thank you to Beth Simpkins (who found a way to distribute hot chocolate to over 120 children on a weekly basis) and to Susie Matter (who created a great set of activities to entertain our children (at tables!) during the end-of-the-year celebration)!
But now – we need EVERYONE’s help. Please complete our END OF THE YEAR SURVEY!!! We DO want your feedback, as we will use it to set goals for next season and to understand what went well this season. We challenge you to help us achieve at least 80% participation in our survey!
Please give us suggestions on how we can create a really fun learning environment! We want to hear about your delights, your disappointments, and your suggestions for making things better.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
- The survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete!
- Survey responses are anonymous (unless you want to add your name so we can follow-up)
- So, do it now! It is easy, and we WILL USE your input to strengthen the program! Help us out by clicking here! Thank you!
- Lost and found: I still have items in my lost and found (pyrex baking dish, pair of black fleece gloves, a bracelet, a yellow/red ski pole). Let me know if they belong to you!
- Ford Sayre Nordic Committee: Our next Ford Sayre nordic committee meeting is this Thursday (March 19th) at 7:00 pm in the Murray Room of the Howe Library. Committee meetings are open to the public – and we encourage you to come!
- What’s next? E-mail communication will resume in early fall as we close in on ski swaps and the opening of the 2015-2016 program registration.
Thank you again for a fantastic season!
Aricca Van Citters; email@example.com; 603-715-7233