Information for the 2&3 Day Program:
|Wax Recommendation:||what you have on|
|Upcoming Race:||Strafford Relays! See below.|
- Strafford Relays Registration: Folks are noticing that you can’t register a skier for the races without both teammates’ names. Here’s the plan. 1) If your child wants to race, email you his/her name to his/her grade level Lead Coach no later than tomorrow at practice 2) Lead Coaches will create teams for those who need a partner. If your child has a partner already, let your coach know and go ahead and register the team 3) On Friday, Lead coaches will let parents know the teams so parents can register. Only one parent per team should register both kids on the team. Sorry for the confusion. PARENTS WHO WANT TO RACE and are looking for a partner should email Jay Davis at jay.t.davis
@dartmouth.edu. He’s happy to help match you up. Come on! Get out there!
- The Falun World Championships have been AMAZING to watch. We won’t spoil it for those who didn’t catch it yet, but yesterday’s women’s 10K was historic for the US. You can stream them easily this year for the first time or watch recorded versions in the evening as a family. Watching the technique and excitement at the highest level goes a long way for kids (and parents:)) Go here for more: http://nordic.usskiteam.com/nordic
- Jay Davis shared this wonderful video interview with Canadian medalist, Alex Harvey. There’s a great bit about working with strengths and weaknesses as a skier. Go here on Faster Skier to watch it.
- An email regarding the BKL Festival and details will come tomorrow.
- Make sure you mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 11, from 5:30-7:00 for the end of season FS Nordic Banquet. More to come on that soon.
- Our last practice is next Thursday, March 5! Wow! How did that happen? We won’t have Friday practice next week as many will be heading to the festival that afternoon.