Information for the 1 Day a Week Program:
|Technique:||Classic (waxless skis)|
- DRESS WARMLY: It looks like the wind may start to pick up by tomorrow afternoon, so please dress your children in warm non-cotton layers, mittens, hats, and buffs. If your child is prone to getting cold, consider sending them with hand and toe warmers. We want warm skiers!
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS: Please note that our last scheduled practice is next week, March 3rd. We will have an end-of-the year celebration on the evening of Friday, March 13th, at the Black Recreation Center in Hanover. More details to come.
- BKL FESTIVAL: The registration deadline for the Bill Koch League Festival is February 28th, and the registration page can be accessed here. Competitive and non-competitive events are held on March 7 and March 8 in Chittenden, Vermont; all Ford Sayre participants will have race support from our coaches.
- BUFFS/CAR MAGNETS: If your child has not yet received their Ford Sayre buff or if you would like a car magnet, please get one from the bin under the white table.
- SIGN-IN/SIGN-OUT: Keep up the great work with signing-in AND signing-out your children! Thank you.
- INTERNATIONAL SKIING: The Falun Nordic World Ski Championships began February 18. Check out the schedule of events and interactive apps – we are trying to raise awareness of this event and increase US viewership so we can make a case to USSA to get future cross country events on NBC TV.
Aricca; firstname.lastname@example.org; 603-715-7233