Wednesday, November 19
Hello 2 & 3 Day Families!
Welcome to our new email format. In an effort to simplify your lives (and ours), we are changing our communication system. You’re now receiving this email through our website. All emails, current and past, will be posted and archived on the site so you can reference them at any time.
We also encourage you to USE the site to answer your questions. Check out the menu at the left side of the Nordic, BKL 2&3 Day tab. Many of your questions are answered right there.
Before every practice, you’ll receive an email in the format below. It should show up on your phone looking the same way, so on funky weather days you can check it on your way to practice to see if anything has changed.
We rarely cancel practice. However, IF PRACTICE IS CANCELLED, it will be posted on the site in this location. The notice should also come to you as an email, but you should always check the site if you aren’t sure since the site will be real time.
We’re always here to field your questions and receive your comments. Let us know if we can help!
Ashley & Peter, BKL@fordsayre.org, (802) 649-2159
Information for Practice on: Thursday, November 20, 2014
- Parent Information night is tomorrow, Thursday, from 5-6 at RMS in the auditorium. Kathy Sabadosa will have all FS clothing for sale tomorrow night. Bring a check or cash.
- We will have a last-practice-before-
Thanksgiving celebration on Tuesday, 11/25 after practice. There will be a fire, hot cocoa and yummy treats, so plan to stick around for a bit and enjoy. Please bring something to share (homemade or store-bought). Let us know if you can bring something – we have over 100 kids in the program! Please e-mail Tracy. She can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org You may drop-off your contribution at 3:30pm or bring it to the party – come find us by the far end of the parking lot. Thanks, Tracy Zuckerman & Jane Phipps
- If you have purchased one, Dartmouth Family Ski passes are ready! Please pick them up at the Occum Pond DOC House or at practice on December 9.
- When you registered your child for our program, your child also became a NENSA member. NENSA has asked that we please make sure our skiers’ NENSA Club name is correct in their system. It should be “Ford Sayre”, NOT Ford Sayre BKL. This matters particularly if your child plans to race. See instructions below for making that change.
Instructions for changing NENSA club name.
- Go to www.nensa.net
- Click “LOGIN” in the dark blue bar in the upper right
- Enter your username and password (You will need to know this for all of your race registrations this winter.)
- Click “Go to my NENSA membership page”
- Under “Contact Info” click your name
- In the following screen, scroll way down to find the “Club” field.
- Check that “Ford Sayre” is selected (please change it to “Ford Sayre” if it shows “Ford Sayre BKL Nordic”)