Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:00am (new time due to heavy snow)
Roger Burt Memorial Jump, Oak Hill, Hanover, NH
Watch top Male and Female High School competitors from around the state soar over 100 feet under the lights as they vie for the coveted state title.
BBQ, Music, Campfire, Marshmallows, Athletic Courage!
- From downtown Hanover take Lyme Road (Route 10 North to the first rotary just before the COOP Foodstore).
- Take the first right off the rotary onto Reservoir Road.
- Reservoir road comes to a “T” after roughly 0.7 miles.
- Take a left down to the Storrs Pond/Oak Hill ski complex.
- Park there. The jumps are up the hill to the left (hidden by a few trees). From the parking lot you’ll see the lights from the ski jumping complex shining through the trees.