(The first Nordic Ski Cross Event in New England)
Sunday, March 9th
Cochran’s Ski Area
910 Cochran Rd
PO Box 789
Richmond, VT 05477
- A fun, festive, and competitive citizens Nordic Ski Cross Race for all ages.
- Uphill, downhill, slalom gates, jumps, and obstacles, all on one pair of skis.
- Spectator friendly! Don’t want to race? Come watch the fun and eat pancakes with hot Slopeside Syrup.
- Interval start. Seeding based on ability, age and sex. Shorter course for kids, 12yr. and under.
- Prizes for top three in all age and ability categories.
- Cost: Adults $30 preregistered by March 2nd online www.cochranskiarea.com or $40 after March 2rd and same day. Kids $10 (12yr. & under). Includes entry fee, headband and pancake sausage feast with Slopeside Syrup.
- Start Time: 10am Kids and 11am Adults
For more information contact:
Laura Farrell email@example.com, or 802-291-1348
DON’T MISS IT!!
BE PART OF THE FIRST
NORDIC SKI CROSS EVENT IN NEW ENGLAND