- Nordic Movie “Bend” Showing in Woodstock Friday November 11, 2015
This just in….wish we had known about it sooner…looks fanstastic
Friday Nov 13 enjoy the FREE premiere of BEND, 5pm at Pentangle Town Theater in Woodstock.
The film follows collegiate athletes from the east coast as they train in Oregon for the summer. Together, they represent the future generation of athletes in one of the most under represented sports in America: Nordic Skiing.
Check out the teaser by clicking here!
Nick Mahood (Woodstock Inn Nordic Ski Director) and Paul Ramsey (Woodstock Director of Operations) will be speaking before the film and there will be a reception to follow at the Woodstock Inn, small bites and cash bar!
- Ford Sayre Ski Sale November 8, 2015
The Ford Sayre Ski Sale is today from 12 noon to 2 pm at the Richmond Middle School in Hanover. There are great deals for new and used ski equipment and clothing, both for downhill and cross-country skiing.
This is a great way to outfit your family for the winter sports season.Continue reading →
- Colchester Ski/Skate Sale (October 3 & 4) October 7, 2015
Where: Colchester High School
- October 3, Saturday from 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- October 4, Sunday from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Drop off equipment on Friday from 5 – 7 p.m. at the high school.
For more than you ever wanted to know about shopping any ski swap check out:Continue reading →
- Burk Mountain Academy: Fall Training Weekend September 22, 2015
Arrival: Saturday October 10, 2015 @ 9AM
Departure: Sunday October 11, 2005 @ 5PM
Burke Mountain Academy, East Burke, VT (Room and board provided!)
Cost: $50 (T-shirt included)
Come train on foot, roller skis and/or bicycles alongside current BMA Nordic team members and Alumni. Camp will include intensity, distance, strength and adventure training on our campus and in the surrounding NEK. If you have never explored the endless Kingdom Trails single track, climbed to the top of fire tower on Burke Mountain, or jumped off Devil’s rock into the depths of Lake Willoughby than this camp is for you! (Roller ski experience-not required!)
Read more details here: BMA-CAMP.pdf
Contact email@example.com to reserve your spot today!Continue reading →
- Cochran’s Fall Bike Ride September 22, 2015Cochran’s Fall Bike Ride910 Cochran Rd.Richmond, Vermont05477Saturday Oct. 3, 2015This ride is a benefit for Cochran’s Ski Area (a non profit) where skiing and riding is affordable for any Vermont child and family. A little ski area that makes a big difference in kids lives.
Please Come and Bike So Vermont Kids Can Ski.For more information and to preregister go to www.cochranskiarea.com. Any questions contact Laura Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.orgLook forward to seeing you on Oct. 3rd. !!!!!!!!Continue reading →
- Please come join a great day of biking or trail running, aid stations with terrific food and drinks, a yummy BBQ, beautiful countryside and great company.
- You can choose to ride a recreational a road ride of either 50K or 100K distances (the 100K has a KOM and QOM) or a mountain bike ride or race of 20 miles or a dirt road ride with Lindy Kelley-Cochran for 20 miles. We also have a beautiful 10 mile trail run.
- Registration 730am to 900am and start riding at 900am. BBQ after the ride and run. Included in your registration fee of either $75 (for the 50K and 100K) or $35 (for the Mt bike race, trail run and Lindy’s Dirt road ride) is a t-shirt, aid stations, yummy BBQ, a great time, great company and beautiful Vermont scenery.