Dartmouth College Carnival & NENSA Eastern Cup Races
Oak Hill • Hanover NH
Thursday February 8 2018
- 12:00 – 5:30pm: Courses open for inspection, Oak Hill will be open to the public on Thursday
Friday February 9 2018
2018 Dartmouth Carnival Info
10km Classic, interval starts:
- 8:30am: Bib pickup opens at Oak Hill Touring Center
- 10:00am: Men’s race starts
- 12:00pm: Women’s race starts
- 1:45pm: Awards for both races
- 2pm: Skate course open for inspection, no skating at Oak Hill before this
- Seed and start lists will be posted as soon as they are available
Saturday February 10 2018
Silver Fox Trot and Dartmouth Carnival Info
Freestyle, interval starts:
- U18 and older men: 10k results
- U16 girls and women: 5k results
- U16 boys: 5k results
- 5km map
- Stadium map
- 8:00am: Registration opens in the Ray School Lobby
- 8:00-11:30am (men and women) & 12:30-1:30pm (U16 boys): DOR Late Registration – $50. Please note skiers need to have a current NENSA membership and a US Ski and Snowboard General $15 or Competitor $95 license.
- 8:00am: Course open for inspection, and will remain open during the race. All races are 30 second interval start.
- 10:00am: Open Men 10k
- 12:15pm: Open Women 5k
- 12:30pm: Men’s awards
- 2:15pm: U16 Boys 5km
- 2:30pm: Women’s awards
- 3:00pm: U16 Boys awards
Seed lists: are posted at http://data.bullitttiming.com/events/2018/dartmouthEC/
Start lists: are posted at http://data.bullitttiming.com/events/2018/dartmouthEC/
~ please print at home ~ start lists will not be available at registration ~
- U18 & up Men: http://data.bullitttiming.com/events/2018/dartmouthEC/startlist-sat-M.pdf
- Women: http://data.bullitttiming.com/events/2018/dartmouthEC/startlist-sat-F.pdf
- U16 Boys: http://data.bullitttiming.com/events/2018/dartmouthEC/startlist-sat-U16-M.pdf
Timing Chips will be used for the men’s race only (for the purpose of recording lap times). Racers will receive chips in the start area, and chips will be collected in the finish pen.
Registration on SkiReg is now closed (deadline for online registration was 5p Weds 2.7.18).
Day of race registration available ONLY from 8:00-11:30am (men & women) and 12:30-1:30pm (U16 boys) .
- Entry Fee: $40. Late fee add $10.
- All racers MUST be NENSA & USSA members. Bring proof of membership to register on site.
- Parking at Oak Hill will be limited to two vehicles per team. Parking passes may be picked up at registration.
- Secondary parking is at the Ray School. There is a ski trail to the course from the school, and shuttle vans will run between parking and the venue throughout the day.
Event Cancellation Policy
Per NENSA policy, if event is cancelled, fifty percent of the entry fee will be refunded. Refunds are not granted for event postponements.
2018 Race Sponsors
We are grateful to the businesses and organizations that sponsor the Silver Fox Trot!
GOLD LEVEL SPONSORS
Mascoma Savings Bank, Omer & Bob’s Sportshop, and The Children’s Fund of the Upper Valley, with the Element and Courtyard hotels, are our Gold sponsors.
SILVER LEVEL SPONSORS