All sessions are free and open to all members unless otherwise noted
Mobility and specific strength: Fridays 5-6pm via Zoom. Sign up to receive the Zoom link
Guided Meditation: Fridays 6-6:15pm via Zoom.
Strength: Thursdays, 5-6pm via Zoom. 4 class sessions; begins Sept. 9. Register here (extra fee to Carly Wynn for these sessions)
Fall Learn-to-Rollerski and Rollerski Agility
A supportive environment to try roller skiing for the first time, get more comfortable, and learn some safety tips; and an opportunity for experienced rollerskiers to practice their ski-handling.
- Wedndesday 8/25 @ 5pm at the Ray School with Hilary McNamee
- Tuesday 9/7 @ 5pm at the Ray School with Carly Wynn. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP
- Saturday 9/25 @ 9am at the Ray School with Carly Wynn and Elissa Bradley. Email email@example.com to RSVP
Winter On-Snow Clinics
There will be both beginner sessions and opportunities for more advanced skiers to hone their skills
- Dates TBD
- Spenst! Ready to hop right in? Learn dozens of spenst exercises and how to structure a spenst workout, via video class.
- Intensity Emails (foot or rollerski.) Starts September 12; emails come out every-other-week. Join an organized intensity training program: designed by a coach and scheduled/implemented by the athletes. The workouts are designed with a multi-week progression in mind, and all workout details and suggested modifications are provided in these every-other-week emails. Enjoy the sessions on your own, or collaborate with other athletes in the group to schedule a group workout. Coaches will not be present at the sessions, but are available remotely for questions ahead of the workout.