All sessions are free and open to all members unless otherwise noted
Winter Learn-To-Ski Clinics
These are opportunities for beginners to hone their skills in classic or skate skiing. If you are new on your skis, a long-time skier who’s never had coaching or a lesson, someone who wants to try skate skiing for the first time… this is for you! Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org so we have enough coaching coverage, and so we can contact you if we need to make a location change.
- Monday, January 10, 2022 at 3:30pm at Garipay Field
- Monday, 1/17 at 3:30pm at Garipay
- Monday, 1/31 at 3:30pm at Garipay
- Saturday, 2/12 at 10am at Garipay
Winter Thursday Workouts
Thursdays at 3pm with Coach Carly, beginning January 3. The location will change weekly (mostly Oak Hill or Garipay) – stay tuned for the weekly emails. The workout focus will alternate between intervals and technique, but please don’t be intimidated by the idea of “intervals” – you are always welcome to join for a ski at your own pace, and to seek out technique help from Carly.
Mobility and specific strength: Fridays 5-6pm via Zoom. Sign up to receive the Zoom link
Guided Meditation: Fridays 6-6:15pm via Zoom.
Strength: Mondays, 5-6pm via Zoom. Register here (extra fee to Carly Wynn for these sessions)
Fall Rollerski Clinics
Fall 2021 Learn-to-Rollerski and Rollerski Agility
A supportive environment to try roller skiing for the first time, get more comfortable, and learn some safety tips; and an opportunity for experienced rollerskiers to practice their ski-handling.
- Wednesday 8/25 @ 5pm at the Ray School with Hilary McNamee
- Tuesday 9/7 @ 5pm at the Ray School with Carly Wynn. Email email@example.com to RSVP
- Saturday 9/25 @ 9am at the Ray School with Carly Wynn and Elissa Bradley. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP
- Spenst! Ready to hop right in? Learn dozens of spenst exercises and how to structure a spenst workout, via video class.
- Intensity Emails (foot or rollerski.) Starts September 12; emails come out every-other-week. Join an organized intensity training program: designed by a coach and scheduled/implemented by the athletes. The workouts are designed with a multi-week progression in mind, and all workout details and suggested modifications are provided in these every-other-week emails. Enjoy the sessions on your own, or collaborate with other athletes in the group to schedule a group workout. Coaches will not be present at the sessions, but are available remotely for questions ahead of the workout.