All sessions are free and open to all members unless otherwise noted
- Participants at in-person sessions will be briefed on Covid safety procedures before the session. Please bring all your own gear, water, snacks, a mask, and hand sanitizer
- Email Carly@CarlyOutside.com with questions
One-time sign up/receive Zoom link here
- Zoom mobility and specific strength: Fridays at 5 p.m. through November (exact end date TBD)
- Zoom guided meditation (15 minutes): Fridays at 7 p.m. through November
- Wednesday Sept 2 @ 9am: Circuit strength at Huntley Meadow. Bring a yoga mat or towel, wear running clothes/shoes.
- Saturday Sept 19 @ 9:30am: Overdistance rollerski/hike combo. Meet at Glen Falls Trail on Lake Morey Rd. W. (across from the boat launch) at 9:30 a.m. for a rollerski around the lake followed by a hike to Eagle’s Bluff. Free for next-level members; $10 regular members
- Sunday Sept 27 @ 9am: Zoom yoga. Stay at home in your PJ’s for this cozy wake-up yoga. Email Carly for Zoom link
- Tuesday Sept 29 @ 5pm: Spenst (Boing!) Missed the first round? Never fear, spenst is back. Come hop up hills with us at 5 p.m. at Oak Hill. Wear running clothes/shoes.
- Sunday Oct 11, morning: Overdistance TBD. Possibly a rollerski, possibly a Moosilauke hike. Tune into weekly email for details. Free for next-level members; $10 regular members
- Wednesday Oct 14 @ 5pm: Zoom Q&A. Come with your questions on training, recovery, nutrition, sleep, gear/waxing, racing schedule or tactics, or anything else ski-related. See weekly emails for instructions on submitting questions ahead of time.
- Tuesday Oct 20 @ 5pm: Uphill and downhill practice on rollerskis. Meet at Patchens Point on Rt. 5 at 5 p.m. to ski to Goodrich 4 Corners.
- Thursday Oct 29 @ 5pm: Zoom recovery workshop. Demystifying the open-ended world of recovery with some specific tactics and habits you can implement today. Email Carly for Zoom link.
- Rain dates: Overdistance- Sun Oct 18 @ 9 a.m. Any other session- Tues Nov 3 @ 5:30 p.m.
- Spenst! Ready to hop right in? Coming in September, learn dozens of spenst exercises and how to structure a spenst workout, via video class. Buy the class once and access it whenever you want. Additional details forthcoming, expected availability mid-Sept. Access to this class will be free for next-level members.
- Intensity (foot or rollerski.) Join an organized intensity training program: designed by a coach and scheduled/implemented by the athletes. The workouts are designed with a multi-week progression in mind, and all workout details and suggested modifications are provided in these every-other-week emails. Enjoy the sessions on your own, or collaborate with other athletes in the group to schedule a group workout. Coaches will not be present at the sessions, but are available remotely for questions ahead of the workout. Email Carly to join the list