Dartmouth College Carnival & NENSA Eastern Cup Races
Oak Hill • Hanover NH
Friday February 9 2018
2017 Dartmouth Carnival Info (2018 coming soon)
- Bib pickup opens, 9:30a
- Men, 11a start
- Women, 12:15a start
- Awards for both races, 1:30p
- Seed and start lists will be posted as soon as they are available
Saturday February 10 2018
Silver Fox Trot and Dartmouth Carnival Info
Freestyle, interval starts:
- U18 and older men: 10k
- U16 girls and women, U16 boys: 5k
- Maps: coming soon
- 8:00: Registration opens in the Ray School Lobby
- 8:00-9:30am– DOR Late Registration – $50. Please note skiers need to have a current NENSA membership and a US Ski and Snowboard General $15 or Competitor $95 license.
- 10:00am: First race starts
- Running Order:
- Open Men 10k 10a
- Open Women 5km following men’s race
- U16 Boys 5km following women’s race
Seed lists: will be posted Thurs 2.8.18
Start lists: will be posted Fri 2.9.18
Registration is available on SkiReg (deadline for online registration is 5p Weds 2.7.18).
Day of race registration available ONLY from 8-9:30a.
- Entry Fee: $40. Late fee add $10.
- All racers MUST be NENSA & USSA members. Bring proof of membership to register on site.
Event Cancellation Policy
Per NENSA policy, if event is cancelled, fifty percent of the entry fee will be refunded. Refunds are not granted for event postponements.
2018 Race Sponsors
We are grateful to the businesses and organizations that sponsor the Silver Fox Trot!
GOLD LEVEL SPONSORS
Mascoma Savings Bank, Omer & Bob’s Sportshop, and The Children’s Fund of the Upper Valley, with the Element and Courtyard hotels, are our Gold sponsors.
SILVER LEVEL SPONSORS